Alberton Wrestling Academy is currently the biggest Wrestling Club in Eastern Gauteng Province with 91 registered wrestlers.
We are promoting the love and respect for the sport and a healthy lifestyle.
We have well quailified wrestling coaches of whom two have achived thier SA level 4 and SA level 3
Alberton Wrestling Academy
Tau Wrestling / Rugby Program
Our Top Wresling Coaches will encourage your child and teach him or her wrestling skills of how to wrestle.
Benefits of the Tau Wrestling Program:
The program is over a period of 10 months. During this time the kids will participate once a month in a friendly wrestling environment at the
• Increases Hand and Eye Coordination
• Increasing of Fitness Levels
• Improves Stamina and Endurance
• Strengthen neck muscles to reduce sport injuries
• Increases Concentration
• Certain Wrestling grips are related to Rugby “TAKE DOWN”
• Most importantly wrestling is a healthy body and mind
club. After the 3rd wrestling tournament the child will receive his first TAU badge and then after the 6th tournament and then again after the 10th.
Tuesdays From 18:00 to 19:30
Thursdays From 18:00 to 19:30
Hennnie Jonker Hall at the Albertonse Sports Complex in 2nd Avenue Florentia.
Contact Leon Digovich (082) 949 1223 for more information.